About Cigan Properties
Eau Claire Property Development
Proud history of being
Locally Owned and Operated
Cigan Properties was formed in the early 1960's out of necessity of the founder Bill Cigan. Bill was a true entrepreneur. He started, grew, and sold many businesses over his career.
Bill began his real estate ventures when he outgrew his business located at 1607/1609 Westgate Road. He consequently built another larger building next door at 1619 thru 1629 Westgate Road to run his growing business. Then, he rented out 1607/1609 Westgate Road, starting which is now known as Cigan Properties. This process of building and moving his business to a larger building and renting the prior location continued for six buildings along Westgate Road.
Today, Cigan Properties consists of 14 buildings in the downtown and westside of Eau Claire. Cigan Properties is now headquartered out of 323 North Dewey Street along with its other family business, Banbury Place. Both Banbury Place and Cigan Properties are run by a father and son team, Jack and Max Kaiser.